Version 184.108.40.206 is available! This version enhances error logging for some specific scenarios.
Important: The author does not provide support in case issues are found when running LUMT. You could however download source code, rebuilt LUMT and troubleshoot in Debug mode in Visual Studio if you need to find out why a particular issue is occuring.
Lync User Management Tool (LUMT) enables administrators to manage contacts, ACEs and Privacy settings on behalf of Lync Server 2013 users.
With LUMT, it is possible to:
- Add contacts to default group or to a named group, including "Favorites"
- Remove contacts from the contact list
- Add ACEs to change the relationship level for the contacts in the contact list
- Remove ACEs for the contacts in the contact list
- Set privacy preference settings for the user to be either Private or Public (this corresponds to the settings in Options/Status in Lync client)
- Change alert notification settings for the user (this corresponds to the settings in Options/Alerts in Lync client)
Important: The software and source code are provided as samples. They are licensed "as-is." You bear the risk of using it. The contributors give no express warranties, guarantees or conditions. See MS-PL license description for more